01 June, 2006

dLeague - Bridgehampton

[Thursday - 18th of May]

Track Map

Well, the final race of the dLeague season wasn't exactly what I was hoping for. I qualified in third after an hour's practise on the server (lovely track, by the way) and was running nicely in third until lap 10 until I lost concentration for a split-second. Thus slamming into a tyre wall and subsequently requiring a tow to the pits costing me three laps vis-à-vis the leader. I somehow manage to have a spin one corner after the pit exit, and bring out the safety car (n00b admin! You forgot to turn off yellow flags :p). I pit to fix additional damage during the safety car period and was just farting about until I finally made it to the finish.

The future of dLeague isn't bright, as there were only about six other entries. Hopefully we'll be able to recruit some more drivers for the post-summer season. If you're interested, there's a link to the right of this very post which will take you to dLeague's website.

No comments: