08 May, 2005

Quote of the week

"We have all the bloody problems..." - Peter Gethin

I dropped out of the WOSEC race due to my brake pedal failing, for then the camshaft to go bust on lap 81 out of 298. Then the pedals stopped bloody working, after clening out the pedals for a ridiculous amount of crap (thanks dad, btw) they worked again. I got smashed and bashed and crashed in the VT Nurburgring race, my favorite track of them all, working my arse off for a non-point 8th position.

Then in dLeague I arrive late for the start, despite practising on the same server for several hours before the race. Problems start brewing near the end (read report for more detail) and now my accelerator pedal is spiking and my brakes are so good I only have to push them halfway down before my wheels lock up.

I'm hoping to be able to reformat my computer tomorrow, since I've also been having a ridiculous problem with fonts not showing up. If not I might miss the last race of the NGPLS season at Watkins Glen on Tuesday, and that might just make me blow up due to severe stress and frustration.

Rant over.

No comments: