01 April, 2006

WOSEC - Elkhart Lake

[Saturday - 25th of February]

Track Map

Happy birthday to me, as of the 24th I am officially 17 years old! Woo yay hooray and stuff!

Sim qualified in 23rd, and after almost one hour he'd climbed all the way up to 19th. After Sim handed the car over to me, it was in 17th. Somewhere in my stint I had a somewhat interesting overtaking of the Ringrace car. Where I went left, he went for the middle and the third placed SFH car went for the inside. I go around the Ringrace car, and the SFH car flies into the gravel right in front of my nose, hehe. I hand the car back to Sim in 11th, hoping for a top-10 finish. Unfortunately it was not to be, as I took over the car with 30 laps to go. Going through the last corner, I hit an invisible bump at the end of the kerb. This sends me flying into the inside wall on the right hand side. I hit the wall with the left front side of the car, and the impact actually killed the engine. Game over.

On the plus side, VTR1 won yet agaon, VTR2 came home fifth and VTR3 rounded it off with sixth. I'd post a picture, but I forgot to save the replay and the league admin STILL hasn't posted the server replay yet.

No comments: