04 March, 2012

Another kick up the backside



GTP and GPL leagues have long since petered out and fizzled away. But ever since last summer I've been actively using the iRacing service to keep my simracing fix going, as well as maintain and improve upon a skill set which I deep down inside know is my favourite thing to do.

I am currently running the HPD (or Acura, depending of what side of the Atlantic) in the Prototype and GT series, rubbing shoulders with Corvettes and Ford GTs, and trying to get at least a race or two in per week. Sometimes I just feel like bragging or complaining about races I have, but I don't feel like posting about them on forums or on facebook because I don't honestly think people care. This is more for my own benefit, because analysing races can also help to improve me as a driver, and it's nice to have a nice archive to look back on.

So without any further ado: Enjoy! Or don't :p

No comments: